Visit the Hampta Pass Trek
Visit the Mysterious Hampta Pass
Hamta Pass at an altitude of 4270 m (14009 ft) on the Pir Panjal range in the Himalayas is a terrific crossover trek, it is an uncommon, extraordinary pass. It moves out of rich green valleys of Kullu to a overhang, high in the mountains. With a spectacular view certainly one of the best trek in Indian Himalayan circuit. From the pass, you see the Lahaul valley in one wide all encompassing compass. Altitude Quest Adventure hosts this amazing experience for you to cherish for lifetime.
Details About An Event:
- Name : Hamta Pass
- Location : Kullu, Himachal Pradesh
- Season : June & July
- Trek Fees: INR 10,200/- Per Person
- Level : Moderate
- Duration :Approx. 2.30 hrs.
- Height : 13,800 feet
- Assemble at Manali Camp & acclimatize.
- Drive from Manali (6,000 ft) – Jobra then trek to Chika (1,0100 ft).
- Chika (10,100 ft) – Balu ka Gera (11,900 ft) (5 hrs)easy ascent.
- Balu ka Gera (11,900 ft) – Siagoru (12,900 ft) Crossing Hampta Pass (14,100 ft).
- Siagoru (12,900 ft) – Chatru (11,000 ft) 4 hrs. Drive to Chandra Tal.
- Drive from Chandra tal/Chatru to Manali via the Rohtang Pass.
To See The Full Itinerary Click Here
- Home stay
- Trekking & Tent stay
- Sleeping bag / Sleeping mat
- Camping ground booking & Forest permit
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner)
- Expertise Charges
- 5% GST
Things to Carry
- Backpack (Min 55 Ltrs)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Trekking Shoes
- 2 Quick Dry Tees
- 2 Track Pants
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- 1 Pair of Woolen Socks
- 1 Poncho
- 1 Full Sleeve Sweater or Fleece Jacket
- 1 Heavy Jacket
- 1 Pair of Thermal
- Wind Proof Jacket
- Woolen Cap
- Sun Cap
- 1 Scarf
- Light towel
- Lip Balm
- Cold Cream & Sun Screen (SPF 40+)
- Water Bottle 1 Lt
- Headlamp or torch with fresh pair of batteries
- Personal Toilet Kit and toilet paper
- Personal Medicine Kit
- Dark Sunglasses
- Trekking Pole
- and CAMERA with huge memory card and fully charged with extra batteries !!