Don't miss an adventurous waterfall rappelling this monsoon
Monsoon has already started in Mumbai; the best season to visit mountains of Sahyadris. So what are you waiting for Mumbai, let’s go out for an adventure as it is calling your name! Certainly the time of waterfalls in the hills of Sahyadri come experience the thrill of doing waterfall rappelling at Dodhani waterfalls and let the marvels of nature take control over you as you wallop down from ropes strapped to you, with the hints of your companions giving a shout out to you motivating you!
- Type: Waterfall Rappelling
- Grade: Easy+
- Endurance Level: Easy
- Distance from Borivali: 200 KM (travel time: 4.30 hrs)
- Assemble at start point SGNP, Borivali at 5 AM PM
- Reach base village at 7.30 AM
- Start small trekking at 8 AM to reach rappelling point
- Reach rappelling point by 9.30 AM and start rappelling
- Return to Village for Lunch at 1.30 PM
- Reach Mumbai by 5:30 PM
- ✔Note: Above schedule is tentative as time depends on the speed of the group and many other factors.
Things to Carry
- Tracks Pant
- Torch with extra batteries
- Water Bottles
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Plastic Bags (To keep wet clothes and garbage)
- Some dry snacks and eatables
- And Backpack to carry all things above.