Don't miss an adventurous waterfall rappelling this monsoon
30th July 2017 05:00 a.m. Gorakhgad MH, INDIA
Gorakhgad fort has got its name from Saint Gorakhnath, who did his “Sadhana” in this place. It is on of the best trekking destination as it has challenging pinnacle above the caves, which offer good opportunities for rock-climbing. Gorakhgad and Machhindragad have a dense forest cover and sight is monsoon is blissful.
- Type: Hill forts
- Fort Height: 2137 ft. from ASL
- Fort Range: Karjat
- District: Thane
- Grade: Medium
- Assemble at start point SGNP, Borivali at 5 AM
- After some rest, stretching, briefing and breakfast we start trekking at 8:30 AM
- Reach to by 12 noon and rest for an hour exploring sight
- Resume back to village by 2 pm and enjoy tasty meal
- Reach Mumbai by 7 PM
- ✔Note: Above schedule is tentative as time depends on the speed of the group and many other factors.
Things to Carry
- Tracks Pant
- Torch with extra batteries
- Water Bottles
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Plastic Bags (To keep wet clothes and garbage)
- Some dry snacks and eatables
- And Backpack to carry all things above.