Have you climbed the highest peak in Sahyadris Yet?
Kalsubai mountain exists in the Kalsubai Harishchandragad Wildlife Sanctuary and is the highest point in Maharashtra also referred as ‘Everest of Maharashtra’ by many. Kalsubai is very famous trekking and tourist destination and one can witness entire Bhandardara region from its top. It’s a benchmark climb for many trekkers being the highest point in Shayadris.
Join team Altitude Quest Adventure in the quest of climbing the Mt. Kalsubai the highest peak of Maharashtra, tough terrain from Sahyadri Range of Maharashtra.
- Assemble at start point SGNP, Borivali at 5 pm
- Tea and snacks break on the way at around 8 pm
- Reach base village at 9:30 pm
- Dinner at Village by 10 pm
- Start trekking at 11 pm
- Reach top of the fort by 2 am
- Sleep on top for 4hrs
- Wake up 6 am, see sunrise from highest point
- Morning breakfast at village by 9 am
- Lunch on the way back to Mumbai
- Reach Mumbai by 4 pm
Things to Carry
- Tracks Pant
- Torch with extra batteries
- Water Bottles
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Plastic Bags (To keep wet clothes and garbage)
- Some dry snacks and eatables
- And Backpack to carry all things above.