Upcoming Weekend Trek to Visapur
Visapur fort is the best monsoon trekking destinations near Mumbai. Visapur and Lohagad are Twin Mountains closer to Mumbai’s best weekend gateway Lonavala. Visapur Fort is bigger and at a higher height than its twin stronghold Lohagad. It is an easy trek near Mumbai and one can reach top within 2 hours of walking on the right route. For people who are looking to enjoy a trek with their kids Visapur trek is a great option. It’s also a good option for beginners to start their trekking journeys and to make this journey even awesome get in contact with the trekking group in Mumbai the Altitude Quest Adventure.
Join team Altitude Quest Adventure in the quest of climbing the Visapur Fort,
- Assemble at start point SGNP, Borivali at 11 PM (1 st July)
- Tea and snacks break on the way
- Reach base village at 3 AM (2 July)
- Start trekking at 3:30 AM
- Reach top of the fort before 6:00 AM
- Descend down to Malvali village reach by 8:00 AM
- Breakfast Refreshment at 8:30 AM
- Reach Mumbai by 12:30 PM
- ✔Note: Above schedule is tentative as time depends on the speed of the group and many
- other factors.
Things to Carry
- Tracks Pant
- Torch with extra batteries
- Water Bottles
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Plastic Bags (To keep wet clothes and garbage)
- Some dry snacks and eatables
- And Backpack to carry all things above.